- The ATEX Directive 94/9 requires the marking of products and machines used in places where there is a risk of explosion. In this field Elettra s.r.l. supports the Company in:
- Technical support and training to meet the requirements of Directive 94/9 / EC
- Classification of sites, plants and machinery for the definition of areas with risk of explosion
- Check the technical documentation for Category 3 electrical components and category 2 and 3 machines.
- Machine conformity testing in accordance with EN 13463-1, EN 13463-5
- Testing for the certification of electrical products according to EN 60079
Elettra srl, in order to meet the needs of the manufacturer and thus to provide a full service to the Companies, from May 2009 expanded its services by establishing a collaboration agreement with Bureau Veritas Italia SpA, Notified Body for the Atex Directive, which accepts the tests carried out by Elettra according to the approval of the laboratory.